MY FAV BOOKS SUGGESTIONS (pt1)

 Top 10 Books Every College Student Should Read

Hey, y'all!! I'm back with another very requested blog - book recommendations. So the people who know me obviously know that I am the BIGGEST book-nerd out there. no, seriously once I start reading a  book and I like it, I will seriously NOT shut up about it soo... (my friends find me annoying lol)😂anyways so I'm going to be sharing with you guys MY favorite books and hope you find your next fav read.☺ 

1. DIVERGENT TRILOGY- VERONICA ROTH

photo-1

I feel that I don’t need to separate the books because they truly tell just one long story.  It is the story of a girl named Tris.

I will begin by telling you how much I loved these books. The writing is beautiful and poignant, the characters are flawed but likable, and the plot teaches the reader something about life.

 These books focus on the very important theme of bravery.  Throughout this story, Tris constantly finds herself wondering what it means to be brave.  She questions her own bravery as well as those around her, and wonders if her choices in life are making her any braver than other choices might have done.

If you like action-packed reads featuring characters with lots of emotional baggage and a cute romance you will love this :)


2. SHADOWHUNTER SERIES - CASSANDRA CLAIRE

Cassandra Clare has 3 shadowhunter book series that are connected and I will refer to them as TMI (The Mortal Instruments), TID (The Infernal Devices), and TDA (The Dark Artifices).

TMI

user uploaded image

TID

user uploaded image

TDA

The Dark Artifices Cassandra Clare

 I recommend reading these books in order 1. TMI 2.TID and 3 TDA OR 1. TDI, 2.TMI, 3. TDA

These books are iconic as they are loved all over the world. there is nothing much to say about them except the OUTSTANDING way they are written and the way you feel the pain of characters as is it your own. if you love fantasy and forbidden romance books you should definitely read these books. there are more extra series in the shadowhunter stories but these 3 are the main and my absolute favorites.


3. NEW HOPE ACADEMY - SCARLETT HAVEN

New Hope Academy

 let me give you a little peek of the book blurb of book 1 in this series.-

Welcome to New Hope Academy—home of the rich and famous.
And then there is me. Katerina Vasin. A very ordinary girl who is definitely not rich.
My parents shipped me off to an American boarding school, but I can’t figure out why I’m here. Or how they’re paying for it. I have an ordinary family and an ordinary life.
Or so I thought.
As it turns out, my family isn’t so ordinary.
Life just got a bit more complicated.

 This is a completed YA mystery, spy romance.
Book 1: Fate
Book 2: Luck
Book 3: Fame
Book 4: Wish

(p.s- if you like spy, mystery, and romance books with sarcastic, funny, determined, and swoon-worthy protagonists then I would definitely recommend checking out the east raven academy, bayside academy, and spy academy-the royals also by Scarlett haven)

4. HALL OF BLOOD AND MERCY SERIES - K.M SHEA

When the Wizard Hazel is betrayed and forced to flee her house she finds debatable safety in the manor of Killian Drake, the most feared vampire in the region. Each book builds on each other has spoilers for the previous book so I recommend reading them in order. This series is complete but read the Court of Midnight and Deception series for more stories set in the same world. 

  1. Magic Forged
  2. Magic Redeemed
  3. Magic Unleashed
5. the fault in our stars

The Fault in Our Stars.jpg

The Fault In Our Stars is a novel written by John Green, a renowned author of Young Adult fiction. The story gives an account of Hazel, who can hardly remember life without cancer and has almost given up hope in her life. She then meets Augustus Waters, a cancer survivor, who reads her favorite books for her and hangs out with her and this helps her to gather strength. The two of them deal with cancer and love.

The story is written in a breathtaking way which makes us become a part of the characters and feel the same emotions. Hazel and Augustus appeal to readers through their sense of humor and their courage. But behind this courage, both of them hide their pain to protect their families. John Green, through Hazel and Augustus, brings both: tears and laughter.

    The Fault in Our Stars is a beautiful novel and I would recommend it to anyone who believes in love and has the courage to fight for it. 

    6. Keeper of the lost cities

    Keeper of the Lost Cities is about Sophie Foster, an extraordinary girl who discovers that she’s an elf and that there is an entire world that she didn’t know existed. Sophie has to leave behind the life she’s known in the human world and get situated within the elven world with a new foster family, new school, and all sorts of new things that have her mind spinning as she tries to get them all straight. But things aren’t going to stay simple, as Sophie soon discovers that she’s at the center of an elven conspiracy and that the worlds she loves (elven and human) are not at all safe.

    So that's it for today and I really hope you try reading these books and write to me in the comments below which one was your favoraite😃. I am more of a rom-com/fantasy reader (you must have figured lol)😋😌 but there are a lot of cool books with life lessons that I would love to share with you guys in the next blog. The books recommended here are roughly for the age of 11-15 but anyone who wants to try them is most welcome😊



    Comments

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    How to build a skincare routine + My personal routine - Informative guide to help you understand your skin better:)

    BESTSELLER BOOK SUGGESTIONS FOR YA READERS (pt2)

    Looking to start working out? here are some videos+ exercise tips to get you started! (Teen friendly)